On August 6, 2014, CEN (European Committee for Standardization) issued the new lift standards EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 for publication.
These new standards will supersede the current standard EN 81-1/2+A3, which will be withdrawn on 31 August 2017, bringing safety rules for the
construction and installation of the lifts in line with current visions.
Part 20 is dedicated to passenger and goods passenger lifts while Part 50 will focus on design rules, calculation, examinations and tests of lift
Pizzato Elettrica has already updated its lift product range to comply with the new standards and is ready to offer detailed solutions that will
specifi cally satisfy our costumer requirements.
Safety contacts in compliance with EN 81-20 220.127.116.11.1
• According to EN 60947-5-1 Annex K
• Protection degree higher than IP4x (EN 60529)
• Mechanical durability higher than 106
TOP OF CAR INSPECTION BOXES
To facilitate inspection and maintenance, a readily operable
inspection control station shall be permanently installed on the
car roof (EN 81-20 18.104.22.168)
• Inspection Operation Switch which satisfi es the requirements for electric
safety devices (EN 81-20 5.11.2)
• Direction push buttons “UP” and “DOWN” protected against accidental
operation with the direction of the movement clearly indicated
• Stopping device in conformity with EN 81-20 22.214.171.124 (E-STOP button
according to EN 60947-5-5)
• Push button “RUN” protected against accidental operation